• The SAVI Report: Sexual Abuse and Violence in Ireland (2002). Executive Summary
• Institutional Child Sexual Abuse and Suicidal Behaviour: outcomes of a literature review, consultation meetings and a qualitative study. Martina O’Riordan and Dr. Ella Arensman, National Suicide Research Foundation 2007.
• HIQA – Health Information and Quality Authority
• Sexual Abuse of Adolescents with Chronic Conditions, Adolescent Medicine Committee, Canadian Paediatric Society (CPS) Paediatrics & Child Health 1997;2(3):212-3
• Sanctions against sexual abuse of patients by doctors: sex differences in attitudes among young family physicians. May Cohen, MD; Christel A. Woodward, PhD; Barbara Ferrier, PhD; A. Paul Williams, PhD
• Doctor/Patient Sexual Involvement – College of Physicians and Surgeons of Alberta (Canada) – Guidelines for Doctor/Patient Sexual Involvement.
• Professional Sexual Misconduct, Werner Tschan (Psychiatrist and Psychotherapist) to the 27th Congress on Law and Mental Health, 2002.